Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween(ish) Water Marble

Hi friends! OMG I cannot believe it is just a few days until Halloween. And then a month later Thanks Giving and so on until the end of the year. Holy crap time flies when you are an adult.

Anyway, if you follow me on IG, you may have seen a sneak peek at a water marble I was desperately trying to not eff up, and guess what? It was a success! By that I mean I managed to get a water marble design on all of my nails (except my thumb - but we're not gonna talk about that).



Used:

KBShimmer - Eyes White Open
China Glaze - Sweet House Music
China Glaze - Treble Maker
China Glaze -  Violet-Vibes

Water marbling is SO HARD, you guys. Like no joke. I have been trying to do a water marble for about a month now before I finally got a full hand design. And yes I know that they don't really match, but I don't care cause I did it!!!

I was trying to use more Halloween-inspired colors and I frickin love the the China Glaze neons from this past summer. They do spread a lot better than any other polish I was trying to use for this look.



Have you tried water marble nails? Do you have any tips on how to get polish to spread faster? That was my overall issue. 

If you are going to try this at home - gather a big bucket of patience cause this is not for the faint of heart or the impatient polisher!

4 comments:

  1. You did awesome with your water mable nails! I'm so proud of you. I still struggle to do water marble designs myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I'm still not sure how I got it to work, lol!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...