Monday, September 28, 2015

Pahlish Coquettish Creature

Hey guys & gals! So it's been a while since I have made any polish purchases. Colourpop make up was taking up a lot of my budget. But if you have tried Colourpop, then you understand, lol! 

Well all the indies have been releasing their fall collections over the past few weeks and I just couldn't pass up some of them - especially this one from Pahlish. Once you see it, you'll understand why!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my own use.



Pahlish Coquettish Creature

Coquettish Creature is a smokey gray jelly loaded with tiny magenta flecks. The really cool thing is that those amazing flecks have a little duo-chrome shift to an orangey gold color. It is amazing! I am usually not one for darker colors like this, but seriously, those flakies got me! The formula was good, not too thick and applied smoothly. I used two coats and topped it off with a coat of KBShimmer COT for extra shiny goodness.




(Macro)

I am seriously in love! And there are a couple more in the Pahlish fall collection that are just stunning (I'm looking at you, Drawing Number One). Hopefully I can snag a few more before the collection is retired. If you are interested in Coquettish Creature, go grab it! It will only be available for a few more weeks!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Pahlish is available on-line. Products retail for $11-$12 a piece.


1 comment:

  1. This polish is super awesome. I can see why you like it so much too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...