Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Neon

Hi guys and gals! Ready for another Twinsie post? This week we are doing neon nails! I am all about bright polish, so this was a really fun theme for me.

I combined one of my favorite things, a gradient, with leopard print. This is something that when I first started nail art I didn't like all that much, but now it seems that I have wanted to do it more and more often. And I definitely love it for summer!





Used:

Maybelline Bleached Neons - Citrus Collide
Maybelline Bleached Neons - Bleached In Peach
Maybelline Bleached Neons - Coral Heat
O.P.I. - MBSW
O.P.I. - Black Onyx

Make up sponge
Dotting tool

See what I mean? I love mixing black and white with a gradient and this is just one of the fun ways to do that. Besides, I am still head over heals for the Bleached Neons. Any excuse to use them is always a winner.




What are some of your favorite ways to use neons? Be sure to check out the rest of the TT ladies for their neon nails!



Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

3 comments:

  1. The neon gradient for these leopard print nails is so spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours.The Gradient is spot on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...