Thursday, April 30, 2015

Grey Scale Ombré with Foil Tattoos

Hey y'all! See, I told you I have a post for every day this week! After yesterday's post with the Ellagee Grey Scale collection, I wanted to incorporate all five in a simple nail art design. I haven't ever done an ombré mani, and since the collection is basically a set of varying hues, they would work perfect for one.

I decided to keep with the monotone look and use more of the silver foil tattoos for a nice embellishment.



Used:

Ellagee Polish Grey Scale Collection - Platinum
Ellagee Polish Grey Scale Collection - Mist
Ellagee Polish Grey Scale Collection - Dove
Ellagee Polish Grey Scale Collection - Gunmetal
Ellagee Polish Grey Scale Collection - Ebony

Foil Tattoo water decals

I am really excited to use this set for more nail art looks. I am already thinking of another ombré look, but with a negative space twist. Have I mentioned that I love these?!


If you missed the original swatch/review post for the  set, you can find it here. That post also has all the info for release and pricing.

Well that's all for today! I have another post ready to go for tomorrow, so see you then!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...