Monday, February 9, 2015

Hare Polish Rosa Meditativa Gold Label

Hey guys and gals! Hope you all are having a very happy Monday! As I mentioned a few posts back, I have built up a few untrieds over the last couple of months, and I am on a mission to swatch them all! There's not really a whole lot, I think I have just a few more posts after today. But I like having a swatch resource on the blog, so I am making my way through and doing just that.

Today's polish is from one of my fav Indie brands - Hare Polish. Nikole consistently creates beautiful and unique polish. Rosa Meditativa from the Surreal New Year collection (three gorgeous polishes inspired by Salvador Dali) is no exception. I was lucky enough to snag a gold label from the initial NY launch, yay!

Oh, by the way, I am back to rounded nails. I have come to the realization that squares aren't for me. I prefer the way they look when rounded and have a lot less trouble with breaks and things. So yay for round nubbins! I cannot wait for them to grow out a bit more so I can properly shape them. Ahhh...the life of a nail blogger, lol!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Hare Polish Rosa Meditativa (A Surreal New Year collection)

Rosa Meditativa is a dusty mauve/purple crelly (cream/jelly hybrid) with teal/green/gold multichrome flakies. Holy crap, I am bananas over the multichrome flakies by themselves, but to add them to a gorgeous muted base color?!? I DIE. Seriously, Nikole, you have outdone yourself!!! The formula was nice and smooth, with 3 coats for full opacity. It does dry smooth and shiny, but as always, I added a good top coat to finish it off.




(Macro)

I am so in love with the idea of mixing flakies like this. I hope we see a lot more from Hare Polish!

Rosa Meditativa is currently sold out, but Nikole is awesome about restocking all her polish and doesn't discontinue something unless it is LE. However, the gold label was a one time thing for NY and those are all gone.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Hare Polish is available on line via Etsy. Products retail for $10 (plus shipping).

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...