Friday, November 7, 2014

Zoya Madeline Fall/Winter 2014 Color Trend

Hey guys and gals, happy Friday! Who has exciting weekend plans? Mr. APN has a softball game tonight, and then it is a nice boring weekend for us. I love slow weekends, lol!

Today's color trend post is one that I wasn't planning to like. Mauve Mist isn't exactly a color that I am immediately drawn to on it's own. Pairing it with more interesting shades from the Fall/Winter color palette suits my taste more, so I wasn't expecting to really like the color in polish form. Zoya Madeline from the Natural Deux collection changed my mind.

Please Note: products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Zoya Natural Deux Fall to Winter 2014 Transition Collection 




Madeline is a creamy mauve with purple and taupe undertones. Like I said, I wasn't expecting to like this color, and while I am not blown away, I am pleasantly surprised by it. It's a very flattering shade for my skin tone and has a distinct classy look to it. Very work appropriate. I think this would be better suited for a pedi color for me - I like to use more subdued colors on my toes. IDK, I'm odd like that! The formula was on the thin side and I needed three coats for full opacity. It dries super glossy, though!


While it's not my favorite from the palette, I think it mixes nicely among the rest of the colors. It would pair superbly with a Royal Blue shade!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Zoya Madeline and the rest of the Natural Deux collection are available on line. Products retail for $9 a piece.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...