Monday, July 28, 2014

Loaded Lacquer Dashboard Dancing

Hi friends! Have you ever had a lemming for a polish? I know many nail aficionados have at least had one lemming. I, personally, have quite a few. What can I say, I love me some polish! Other than a few sold out forever, never to be seen unless on evil-bay types, I usually have lemmings for Indie polish that is out of stock. It's silly, but I have issues with instant gratification. If I see a polish that I really like and I am unable to get it, I tend to pine over it with lustful longing. That is how it was with Dashboard Dancing. Every time I went to purchase it, it was sold out. But I finally got a chance to buy it during the last restock. I totally set my alarm too!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Loaded Lacquer Dashboard Dancing over Zoya Cole

Dashboard Dancing is a glitter topper with turquoise, magenta and purple glitters in a clear base. OMG, you can see why I have been lemming this baby for a looooong time! oh, but the wait was sooo worth it! DD is hands down one of the prettiest glitters I have seen or used. The formula was perfection. This is one coat kids. One amazing coat of glitter awesomeness. It spread beautifully, covered flawlessly and looks amazing!! Magic in a bottle. Seriously.




(Macro)

After just two bottles, Loaded Lacquer is quickly becoming an Indie favorite. The quality and creativity in each polish blows so many others away and you just can't really compare! Not surprisingly, the Loaded Lacquer shop is out of stock again (save for a few), but Heather is great about restocks and letting everyone know when the next one is and what will be available. Be sure to follow Loaded Lacquer on FB and IG for all the details! And don't forget to set your alarms!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Loaded Lacquer is available on line. Products retail between $8 to $10 a piece.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous glitter! So amazing to see that this is only one coat and it applied so evenly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, jeez, I had seen this glitter a couple of months ago and tried to get it and couldn't. Like with you, it was always sold out. I put it away in the back of my mind. Now that I see it again on your nails, that lemming has resurrected in full strength! I will just have to stalk the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such an amazing glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...