Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Interlocking

Hey everyone! So this is normally where you would be reading all about my awesome new Twinsie Tuesday post and then you would get to look at really cool pictures of my nifty design. But no. Not today. I have zero inspiration and horribly failed at a mediocre design. I have been in a hormonal induced slump since Sunday, and it's totally my fault for procrastinating. But you should see what everyone else did! Cause the TT ladies are super rad and deserve lots of love! And I will be back with more good stuff tomorrow, cause I already have a swatch post scheduled.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
     Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

1 comment:

  1. No worries! I actually wasn't too happy with hoe mine turned out but I still wanted to share it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...