Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Stamped: Cult Nails Stamping Plate Review

Hey y'all! As promised, I have the new stamping plate from Cult Nails for today's Sunday Stamped post. Along with the polish trio from the It's A New Day collection (you can see the swatches here) Maria and Marta collaborated on a stamping plate - a first for Cult Nails.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Like most stamping plates, the Cult Nails plate comes with a protective blue cover to prevent the plate from getting scratched. 


The plate has two full nail images, a text image that reads "I joined the Cult and fell in love" and six smaller images. I really like the plate and all of the images are fun and on trend for nail art designs.


Used:

Cult Nails - New Day
Cult Nails - Falling Hard
Pure Nail Lacquer - Blameless

Cult Nails stamping plate

For the stamping test, I used New Day and Falling Hard in a gradient - and they blend perfectly!!! I used the chevron image along with my MoYou London squishy stamper and I am happy to say that it stamped beautifully! I was able to get a nice clean transfer with out any extra work. I also tested out the other images on paper, and they all stamp very well, except the text, which is a little blurry.

Overall, I am really happy with the stamp plate, and I can't wait to see what Maria does with this new venture.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

The Cult Nails premier stamping plate is available on line. Plate retails for $5.

1 comment:

  1. The gradient is so pretty! I would love to have this stamping plate, because I always mess up my chevrons and this way they would look perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...