Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tropical Gradient with O.P.I. Brazil collection

Hi friends! Hope you all are having a fabulous week! The O.P.I. Brazil collection has quickly become my most favorite release of the season. I have about half of the collection, and intend to pick up a few more from it soon. The colors are phenomenal and have really stirred my creative energy. Today, I have a gradient using four of those colors.



Used:

O.P.I. - MBSW (as a base)
O.P.I. - Live. Love. Carnival
O.P.I. - Where Did Suzi's Man-Go
O.P.I. - I Just Can't Cope-Acabana
O.P.I. - Amazon...Amazoff

Make up sponge

I have only ever managed a gradient with two colors, and never over a white base, so the is a big first for me! I happen to think it is the prettiest gradient I have ever pulled off. It reminds me of a rainbow snow cone, even! The colors blended impeccably and I just can't got ever how awesome it looks! 


And, naturally, I had to put a black and white glitter topper over it. It is definitely one of my favorite things to do with a colorful gradient. I'm not sure why, but the two just works so well together!


Pipedream Polish She's A Thriller (discontinued)

I'm terribly sorry for showing a polish that is discontinues, but there are loads of great black and white glitter toppers available from Indie makers and mainstream. Maybelline's Clearly Spotted is an awesome choice.

So I'm fairly confident that I will be using the Brazil collection for nail art for a long time. The colors are rich and vibrant - totally my thing, and the formulas are stellar. O.P.I. makes a killer cream for sure. I'm thinking floral next!

8 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...