Friday, March 21, 2014

Zoya Hudson - Spring/Summer Color Trend

Hello lovely people! It finally feels like spring here in Texas! The weather has been gorgeous and I am craving all things bright and cheery. The spring and summer polish collections are popping up all over the place and what better time to take a look at the trend colors for the season!

Pantone, the masters of color creation, have come up with a spectacular palette for this season. Gone are the boring pastels. For 2014, it is all about the bright rich color, paired with a more sophisticated nude. 




As a lover of brighter shades, this palette is everything I could ever want! The colors are phenomenal. Radiant Orchid, Pantone's "Color Of The Year," is perfection. Every main stream polish company has taken these colors and created some amazing collections. I love them all! 

Zoya's spring collection, Awaken, kept to the softer side of the palette, although I am hoping the summer collection amps it up a notch. Zoya can do incredible things with color, which is why it is my favorite brand! Like in the fall, Zoya created a fantastic version of Radiant Orchid.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Zoya Hudson (Awaken collection, Spring 2014)

Hudson is a purple orchid with silvery shimmer. The shimmer is outstanding! It has a very foil-y feel to it that Zoya is known for, without being over the top. I love this shade, and it is spring time perfection. Formula was good, and on par for what I expect from Zoya. It has a slight thickness due to the shimmer, but definitely not problematic. Two coats for full coverage, and an average dry time. Photo is shown with top coat.



Hudson is a great representation for Radiant Orchid, and one that is a universally flattering shade. This is a polish that everyone can enjoy!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please see my disclaimer.

Zoya Hudson and the rest of the Awaken collection is available on line. Products retail for $9 a piece.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy with this years colors, they are bright and shinny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...