Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Stamped: MoYou London Mermaid Nails

Hi y'all! So another Sunday has come and I find myself enjoying the Sunday Stamped theme a lot more this time around. I totally blame it on MoYou London. More specifically, the MoYou London squishy stamper. It has really improved my stamping overall, and I think it is totally worth the extra cash, if stamping is something you are in to.  But the MoYou London plates are amazing too! And I can't get enough if them!






Used:

Zoya Ziv over Zoya Charla


Mermaid nailses!! I was so worried that it wouldn't turn out right and I would have a big fail, and it did at first. But that was total user error and my polish choices. After a third attempt, I finally got the intended effect and I LOVE them!!! 





MoYou London has really changed the way I feel about stamping. The only down side is that it takes a little longer to get the package. But the wait is so worth it!

Have a great Sunday you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...