Thursday, January 9, 2014

Essie Luxeffect Jazzy Jubilant

Hey y'all, hope everyone is having a great week! It has been nice getting back to my normal routine and having some time to myself during the day to do blog stuff and watch awesome tv. My current fav is a BBC show called Misfits. It is hilarious! But enough about my tv habits, I have a new glitter topper that is super pretty!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Essie Luxeffects - Jazzy Jubilant over O.P.I - Glints Of Glinda

Jazzy Jubilant is a glitter topper in a clear base. The glitters consist of small silver, purple and teal hex glitters as well as green and red micro glitters. Essie re-released the Luxeffect toppers this holiday season along with two new polishes, one being Jazzy Jubilant. I was on the fence about this one for a while, but I am really glad that I caved and got it! It is a really pretty mix and something a little special, I think. The formula was a little thin for glitter, it took a bit of dabbing to get good coverage. Other than that it is a great addition, and I love how it looks over the squishy nude Glints Of Glinda!




Yep, definitely a great combo. I  wasn't able to wear it as long as I wanted to, such is the life of a polish blogger! But I will be doing it again soon, for sure!

You might still be able to find a bottle or two in a Luxeffect display, and hopefully Essie will add it to their permanent line along with the older Luxeffect polishes.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me or my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh why have I not worn this yet? So pretty! And such a fun color for Essie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol ,you should wear it immediately! I agree, Essie has stepped up their game a lot lately!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...