Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pipedream Polish Halloween 2013 - She's A Thriller and Feed The Monster

Hey friends! Hope you all are having a fun weekend! Nothing exciting going on here, I'm kinda boring and usually a home body! Though I am really excited for Halloween this Thursday, and have some holiday appropriate polish to share. I sure hope you all aren't tired of Pipedream Polish, because I am definitely not!
 
Please Note: Products were provided at a discount by the company/creator for review purposes.
 
 
Pipedream Polish - She's A Thriller (Halloween 2013)
over Zoya - Darcy/Wet n Wild - The Clock Strikes Orange gradient
 
She's A Thriller is a black and white glitter topper that has circle glitters! Yep, circle glitters. You know I love them! It is of course, a perfect polish. No typical issues, and I even got the larger circles out without having to fish for them! One coat is all that is needed for this amount of coverage, no dabbing at all. Oh, if only all glitter toppers were this good! I decided to do a little Halloween gradient for the base, and it turned out pretty awesome, I think! As far as I know, this is not an LE and there are still some available.
 
 
 
 
 
Pipedream Polish - Feed The Monster (Halloween 2013)
over O.P.I. - Incognito In Sausalito
 
Feed The Monster is an orange, fuchsia and gun metal glitter topper with hex glitters in various sizes. Sadly, this beauty was LE and is now sold out. As much as I hate sharing stuff that is no longer available, I did so for the purpose of overall review and to show the consistency of quality. It is very rare to find a mainstream company that continually puts out top notch products, but this Indie brand is doing that. It is on par with every other Pipedream Polish in my stash, and not a single one has let me down in beauty or performance. So even though, you can't get this particular polish, there is a wonderful selection to choose from, and I know you won't be disappointed!


 
 
I am actually rather spoiled now, by April's creations. But that's okay! Just means that I am getting awesome goodies!
 
Please Note: Products were provided at a discount by the company/creator for review purposes. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Pipedream Polish is available online via
Etsy. Products retail from $7 to $8.25 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...