Friday, October 25, 2013

O.P.I. Incognito In Salsalito - Fall/Winter Color Trend

Hey guys and gals! It's Friday and that means it's time for another installment of Fashion Friday - Color Trend Edition! I hope you all are enjoying this new little feature I have added, because I am having a blast! Color is so much fun.
 
This week, we have the classic fall shade, navy, with an updated look. Pantone's pick for this fall hue is called "Mykonos Blue," a rich deep blue reminiscent of the deep Grecian waters it was named after. Mainstream brands gave quite a few samplings of this shade; China Glaze Queen B, Zoya Sailor, and (a second option) O.P.I. Keeping Suzi At Bay. Which was, initially, my first choice for this color, but alas I had no luck finding it!
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. 

 
 
 
O.P.I. - Incognito In Sausalito
 
Incognito In Sausalito is an inky blue navy cream. First, I loooove the name! Super clever. Well done O.P.I.! The color isn't the most original, but the it is a good one for fall, and nail art! I used it for these Argyle nails from a previous post. Formula was great, smooth and flowy, a good solid one coater. I did use two coats because I wasn't careful with my first coat, and had a couple of thin spots.

Navy is a great alternative to more traditional fall/winter shades, especially a darker one that has a bit more of an edgy vibe.

If you are interested in seeing all of my picks for the Fall/Winter season, I have added a handy little tab at the top of the navigation bar! Until, next time friends!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...