Saturday, October 12, 2013

Jewel Toned Tape Mani

Hey friends! How about a simple tape mani for today? I figured the easiest way for me to get all in to fall colors is to do more nail art. And, I do love these, so that helps.
 
 
  
 
Used:
 
O.P.I - My Vampire Is Buff
Essie - The Lace Is On
Salon Perfect - Ivy League
 
Blue Painters tape
 
I read on Chalkboard Nails about using the blue painters tape instead of scotch tape for this kind of thing, and holy crap does it ever make a difference! Perfect, clean lines. Never again, I tell. Also, I'm kinda loving mixing darker fall colors with a more subdued neutral shade. It softens the look for those who are pasty - like myself. Dark colors are notorious for washing out my already pale complexion. Which is probably why I am not a fan of fall/winter collections as a whole!



So if you have had problems with tape designs in the past, go grab some blue painters tape and prepare to be blown away! Makes sense tho, right? After all, that's what it was made for!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love pink with green :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...