Thursday, August 1, 2013

Watermelon Nails: Nail Of The Day

Hey everyone! I have a little summer nail art for today's post. We only have about a month left of summer before my little one starts her first year of school, but I am holding on to these last days with everything I have. I think this might actually be my first official summer design since everything has been done according to the nail art challenge. 

 
Used:
 
Zoya - Maya
Color Club - Wild Cactus
Wet n Wild Wild Shine - Stand The Test Of Lime
Maybelline Color Show - Clearly Spotted
 
Nail Art brush

I fell in love with the idea of watermelon nails from Sarah of Chalkboard Nails. Her take was really fun and I wanted to do my spin on the design. Can I just admit right now that I may have squealed when I finished them?!? So super cute and totally doable! Aside from doing a jelly sandwich with Maya and Clearly Spotted, I just used Stand The Test Of Lime and my striper brush to paint a few stripes on top of Wild Cactus. Easy peasy, folks.


Nom. Who doesn't love watermelon in the summer?!


That's all for today! Hope you have a great one!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...