Monday, July 15, 2013

Nail Of The Day: It's My Birthday!

Hey everyone! I have just a quick NotD post today, my birthday nails! Today is my 33rd birthday, and naturally had to do some fun nail art for the occasion. I am NOT a fan of cupcake nails, so I opted for something a little different. And a huge thanks to my nail peeps on Twitter and IG for the help/inspiration!
 
 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - MBSW
Essie - Full Steam Ahead
Essie - Naughty Nautical
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Man-Go Team
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Butter-Fly Stroke
 
Nail Art Brush
Dotting Tools
 
Sugar Spun! I am so in love with sugar spun nails now! I cannot wait to try more color combos. It is super easy too, just requires a little patience. I followed the tutorial from the fabulous Sammie of The Nailasaurus for these. Every time I look at them, I can't help but smile. They are so fun!

 
 
My birthday has been great. We went to see The Little Shop Of Horrors this weekend, followed by a day at the splash pad and dinner/birthday margaritas. My husband and daughter are making my birthday cake for me today. All in all, it has been a fantastic few days and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family.
 
See you all tomorrow with another 31 Day challenge post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm probably a bit late (and in a totally different time zone, haha) but HAPPY BIRHTDAY!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...