Wednesday, July 3, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Inspired By A Movie

Hey y'all! I'm back with the next 31 Day challenge prompt, "Inspired By A Movie." I love movies and I love to nerd out over movies. One of my favorite directors is Hayao Miyazaki. I have seen and own almost every one of his movies. He is a masterful storyteller. My all time favorite is My Neighbor Totoro, so I used that as my inspiration. I know it's been done a million times already, but whatever.
 
 
Used:
 
Nails Inc - The Thames
Essie - Cocktail Bling
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
O.P.I. - MBSW
 
I'm kinda "meh" with the result. Totoro ended up looking more like a cat, and the soot sprites are a bit lumpy. I'm not quite sure how to make nail art look smooth, so any suggestions would be appreciated!

 
 
Inspired By A Book is next on the list!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't actually seen the movie -shame on me, I know I should watch it!- but these are ADORABLE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing...beautiful design..the pattern is so beautiful..

    Oolong

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...