Friday, May 31, 2013

Fashion Friday #8

Hey guys! I've got a Fashion Friday collab post for you all today! This week is all about stripes and color blocking. Both are very popular fashion trends and can easily translate to nail art!
 
 
 
 
Used:
 
Maybelline Color Show - Paint The Town
O.P.I. - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
 
Striping Tape
 
The overall look of the outfit Camille put together has a distinct retro feel, and a classic color combo of red, black and white, really carries that vibe. I love the simple and graphic look of the stripes paired with the red nails.
 


 
 
Used:
 
Zoya Pixie Dust - Beatrix
Zoya Pixie Dust - Destiny
Zoya Pixie Dust - Solange
 
Striping Tape
 
I must say, the earrings in this particular post, are frickin' awesome. I need a pair myself! Even better when I can use the Pixie Dust polishes to make some badass color blocking designs to go with them! I have seen quite a bit of nail art done with Pixie Dust polishes lately, and I can certainly see why. They are ridiculously easy to use and look fantastic; very visually appealing.
 


More fun coming up this next week! I have another textured polish review for you guys, as well as, some Born Pretty studs and of course the 31 Day Challenge continues! On time...hopefully...

And be sure to give Camille's style blog some love. Especially if you have a soft spot for great hand made accessories!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...