Wednesday, April 3, 2013

KBShimmer Pastel Me More & Get Clover It

Hello all, happy April! I have two spring Indie polishes for today. KBShimmer recently released a fantastic collection of colorful glitter and pastel polishes. I snagged my two favorites to show you guys!

Please Note: All products in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.


 
KBShimmer Pastel Me More over Revlon Urban
 
Pastel Me More is a glitter bomb of rainbow pastel glitters in various sizes. I have been looking for a versatile glitter and this totally works! It looks good over both light and dark colors. The formula is fabulous. Perfect consistency, no dragging or clumping. One smooth coat and no need to fish for glitter. It also dries very smooth. I didn't need to use Gelous or anything other than my current top coat (Sally Hansen Insta-Dry).

 
 
 
 
 
KBShimmer Get Clover It over Revlon Posh
 
Get Clover It is an emerald green jelly with sparse green micro glitter and small gold, green and blue circle glitter. I told you I was circle glitter obsessed! Not to mention that it is green and I love all things green, so I automatically love it. The formula wasn't easy though. It is very thin, almost runny and does not hold the glitter at all. I layered 2 coats over Revlon Posh (a great green, btw!) and still had to fish for glitter. I have worn it alone using 3 coats, but I feel that it looks best layered, and seems to work better this way as well. As much as I love the concept, I am sadly disappointed with it. Boo.




I am happy to continue adding to my Indie polish stash. There are so many incredible brands out there, that it can be kinda hard to choose from. But KBShimmer really stands out, at least for me. Especially since there are circle glitters, lol!


KBShimmer is available online. Polish retails for $8.75

Products shown were purchased by me for my own personal use. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Get Clover It would have been perfect for the 'brew' prompt in da challange I did in March. It looks like green beer with bubbles! It looks great on you tho fishing is a drag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...