Friday, April 19, 2013

Fashion Friday #6

Hey everyone! I am so glad it's Friday! This week has really dragged by and I definitely am looking forward to getting out of the house and spending some time with my little family. Sometimes, staying home with little ones can get very repetitive and tiresome. I am ready for some fun!

Speaking of fun, Camille picked out the cutest skirt for one of her posts, and I instantly fell in love. It is bright and super cute and definitely makes me crave summer time just a little bit. I had to use it as inspiration for this week's mani.

 
 
Used:
 
OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
China Glaze - Sunday Funday
 
Nail Art brush
 
I may have gone a tad over board with the brush strokes. Oops! Instead of looking like fern leaves in the dress, I think it looks more like an abstract painting (but that's how I paint on canvas, soooo.....). Either way, I loooove it! Fun colors, and definitely appropriate for the season. On a side note, OPI MBSW is as great as everyone says. Such a great polish for nail art. I wish all polishes had this great of a formula.
 
I am going to try to get some swatched of new ILNP glitters posted by the end of the weekend, we shall see! Otherwise, more 31 Day posts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...