Friday, April 5, 2013

Fashion Friday #5

Hey all! I'm back with another Fashion Friday post! Camille has put together some really great spring looks this week and I had a lot of fun creating some manis to go with them!

 
 
Used:
 
Julep - Teresa
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
 
Striping Tape
 
This look is so classic and clean, that I couldn't help but put together a classic French mani. But you know me, I am not one to follow the rules ; ) I love the double stripe french tip and adding it to a couple of accent nails is a fun way to funkify a french manicure.
 

 
 
Used:
 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On
Revlon - Urban
Nails Inc - Baker St
SOPI Betsey Johnson Mini - Too Too Turq
SOPI Betsey Johnson Mini - Yellow My Name Is Betsey
 
Sharpie Fine Point Marker
 
I love this outfit so hard. It's cute, fun and wild! I tried so hard to get the floral print to translate onto my nails, but I feel like I failed terribly. Bah. Sometimes this nail art business is rather frustrating.
 
Be sure to check out the other great looks Camille put together and I'll be back next time for more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...