Tuesday, April 30, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Black & White

Hey everyone! Today is a challenge prompt day. Black and White is the theme, and I had such an awesome idea...in my head. On the nail, it didn't turn out as exciting as I was anticipating, and I kinda suck at free hand.

 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
 
Rhinestone Studs
 
I know this is something that will get better with practice, but I am soooo impatient! I want to be awesome, right meow! Aside from the crooked lines, I kinda feel like the design feel a little flat and maybe I should have done more with the dots. Hindsight, as they say... Sigh.


 
Thursday's theme is Metallic, and I am using a couple of polishes from the UD Naked set (that I never swatched...oops) and hopefully it will turn out a little better!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wee bit of a wait problem, dahling? LOL It does get easier with practice, but you didn't do all that badly! Me likey! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...