Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Stamped #3

Hello friends! Happy Sunday! I know I promised more stamp goodness for today's post, but I only managed one mani. Boo. I have been sick (strep & an ear infection, wtf?!?) & generally feeling like crap, as well as getting ready for the holidays and buying waaaaaayyyyy too much polish. I have had no time to play with my stamps, which kinda bums me out. Hopefully I will get more time soon.

 
Essie No Place Like Chrome over Julep Michelle
Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM 211

Navy and silver is such an awesome color combo, and I wanted to use the chevron pattern in my set, buuuuut I am so not ready for straight patterns. It was a major fail. I also noticed that since I cut my nails (yes, I don't know why I did either -_-) that it is easier to get a clean stamp with no bald spots. So I guess shorties are better suited. Oh well. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...