Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nail of the Day: Gradient of Awesome

Sometimes you have an idea for a mani that is too awesome for words. The idea may be much better in your mind than the actual representation, but by chance, it turns out much more amazing. This is hwat happened when I layered Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava over Nails Inc Baker St.



 
 
Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava over Nails Inc Baker St
 
Gah, it looks like fire! I knew the incredible pigmentation of Baker St would contrast really well again the glowy color shift of Lava, but I wasn't prepared for this! Technically, it's not a great job. Lava is ridiculously hard to sponge & wouldn't cooperate at all. In fact, it got very clumpy & I totally overcompensated. : /




Regardless of the application fail, I am in love with these two polishes together! The contrast is just too good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...